Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Currently Unemployed

Yup you heard right. For about a week now. The company was great and so were the people, I just hated the job. So much so, I was not eating and making myself sick. Not a good way to be. So once again the job hunt is on. I have faith that one will come along, and one that I like. I tried so hard to like this job, and talk myself into doing it everyday, it just didn't work.

Other than the job situation there is nothing new. How boring is that? We went to the game on Saturday, it was painful to say the least. So excited about the AD being fired, then being replaced by Dr. Tom! A little bit of class was restored in our football program along with pride and true caring about the program and university. Now we just have to make some coaching changes. So this is completely off topic for this blog, but I do have to remind myself that I have other thing going on in my life other than TTC.

TTC consumes so much of your life and I guess I just didn't realize how much until this break. We took a short term break awhile ago but it was different. I don't know why, maybe it's because there are other options that are so open to us. Anyway, it's a subject we are letting lie for awhile. It just becomes way to painful.

No comments: