Thursday, November 15, 2007

A new baby will be arriving...

sometime today anyway. Our friends who suffered IF for 4yrs, are having their baby today. I am sooooo happy for them. But, and yes there always seems to be a BUT these days, I am a little sad. Now I am going to have to hold this baby, I don't hold babies these days. I told them when they found out they were pg I would make an exception for theirs. I think I was just so happy for them I did not realize what I was saying. Maybe they forgot I said that?

So I have a job interview tomorrow, very excited. I also have one on Monday, also very excited. It sucks being at home. I am going insane, entirely too much time to think. I have been getting ornaments done though. I think I am doing about 35 or so this year.

I got ropped into cooking Thanksgiving this year. I just want Rick to be able to hang out at home and relax a little bit. It is definately better than trying to make the rounds, we have that to look forward to for Christmas. Next year will be so much nicer, we will be in the new house and everyone can just come there. When we get both of our families together it is pretty fun. There has not been much tradition but we have been attempting to create them over the last few years.

Well for now that's about it, I will add more about the baby when I find out!

No comments: