Saturday, September 1, 2007

Attack of the neices and nephews!

So my youngest neices 3rd birthday was yesterday. Sometimes it is harder to be around them than a baby. They talk and tell you that they love you. They always want you to play.

So Brea had tons of presents and didn't even stop to have the cards read to her! She opened them and looked at them and just handed them to my sister in law. Well the amazing thing is I told her I had made her a card special for her, and asked if she had seen it yet. She walked over to the pile of cards and picked right up the one I made her. I don't think she even knows which gift I gave her but she knew the card. I was in shock.

I was talking to one of my sister in laws friends and she asked if any of the kids there were mine. Innocent question at a party full of kids. It burned a little and I had to tell her no. Her little girl was adorable, she is in my 5yr old nephews class and she was just drawn to me all night. I would be sitting there and she would grab my hand to go look and these overgrown flying grasshoppers. I hate bugs, can't stand the thought of them and here I was being tugged by this little girl and I willing went to stare and the grasshoppers with her. Even when it involves something I am actually terrified of I can't tell these kids "NO".

I have had such a horrible day today. I went overdrawn in the checkbook, almost ruined dinner and still no positive OPK. I think this cycle is going to be a lost cause. I will then be looking at 100mg of Clomid right in the face. 50mg isn't so bad but for me 100mg is brutal. I can't even imagine when I have to have a higher dose. All I can say right now is my poor husband.

1 comment:

We have Angel Wings said...

Oh honey,

I'm so sorry that you had such a horrible day on Saturday.

Those sweet, beautiful, innocent kids sure do make your heart melt, don't they?

I'm so sorry that you haven't got a + OPK...I wish I had a magic wand because I'd so use it for you.

Hang in there and know that I'm here for you if you ever need anything.

Tarah~