Sunday, September 16, 2007

Why am I such a B!tch?

I have really been bitchy this cycle. I mean really bad. Yesterday at the grocery store I yelled at some people in the parking lot. They were waiting for a car to pull out of a parking space and I thought it was quite inconsiderate that they were taking up the whole lane and I couldn't get through. I honked at them and they put on their blinker to let me know they were waiting on that stall. Well obviously I didn't think I needed to wait on them and why should I have to sit there and wait on them. When they finally pulled into the stall I rolled down my window and asked them "Was it really necessary for you to take up the whole parking lot?" The lady in the passanger seat had her jaw drop to the ground in disbelief. The store was a complete mad house so I am almost sure that just added to my frustrations. Sometimes I just get so overwhelmed and don't know how to handle it. It just has to be all these hormones. They are almost foreign to my body since mine own don't operate the way they should.

Well this cycle will be coming to an end soon, if no AF by next weekend anyway. Then we will be able to do it all over again. I just want it to end already.

On a good note we are about 4 1/2 months out on our house!!!! Our mortgage company is starting to gather all the paperwork we are going to need for closing. She re-ran DH's credit report and scores are up so we qualify for discounted pmi. I really can't wait to get into this house. Everything brand spankin new. And so much more room. We feel the walls closing in everyday in our current home.

1 comment:

We have Angel Wings said...

I'm sorry you were having such a bad day. But know that it happens to all of us. I have days where people sneeze wrong or slurp their coffee to loud and it drives me nuts.

So, yell, scream, bitch and vent all you like. You are so entitled to do it. After everything you've gone through...you need an outlet.

I can't wait till your house is done. I want to come visit you in your new place!